This urban and comfortable duplex apartment has a ground level even access. Both levels together have around 81qm and 2 bedrooms. The upper lounge is air-conditioned. You can leave your car in the attached single garage. The gate opens and closes automatically by remote control. The second car parks two steps away, on the also included parking space. You will be able to see the car later on from the kitchen window.
The mirrored entrance area is followed by the daylight bath with a corner bathtub and a big comfort washbasin. On this level the first bedroom is also accommodated. The roof loggia which is oriented towards the south.
Via the modern staircase you reach the second floor. Here you will find the second bedroom and right on the other side the guest bathroom.
The highlight of the apartment opens up right after these two rooms. The luxurious living area with the open designer kitchen. With over three meters to the roof beam construction, there is enough room for a large dining table and a spacious lounge, this room can only be topped by the second fully glazed roof loggia. The view from here glides over the roofs. Fields and the gentle stream of the "Glems" can be seen. The juicy, thick green of old tree tops makes you feel like in a tree house. It is a beautiful place up here.
The dry and large cellar room is already equipped with shelves and offers space for everything that is not immediately needed. Two separate energy outlets offers a nice possibility for a wine fridge or a second freezer.
- Designer kitchen with high quality appliances
- On each floor a sun loggia with wooden decks
- Apartment connected to the single garage with electric gate
- Dry and spaceous basement
- Cable TVs
- Urban citylife
- Light-accentuated sout orientation of the house
- Superior view of nature
- 3 minutes walk to the Milchhäusle full of local goods
- 4 minute walk to the S-Bahn station Leonberg
- 5 minutes walk to the hospital and school complex
- 8 minutes walk to the Aldi grocery store
- 10 minutes walk to the old town and the beautiful Pomeranzengarten
Posted in: Rental - by owner
13 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!