French Consulting GmbH is a Germany-based Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), providing Professional Management and Health Care Consulting Solutions to Government Service Organizations.
Full-time Employee (40 Hrs / Week)
Panzer Kaserne, Böblingen, Germany
Starting date: November 2017
Housing / Referral Services
- Housing Inspection Services - conduct on-site pre-inspections, check-in inspections and check-out inspections of all units
- Housing Acquisition Services - make appointments with the property owner (landlord), look at existing units, new units and determine if those units meet the adequacy standards
- Customer Service for registration, transportation, interpretation, providing unofficial translation and clarification of essential points
- Government Listing Database - maintain an accurate and up-to-date listing of available adequate units with digital photos
- Reporting – prepare daily and monthly reports providing data requirements (number of customers, acquisitions, contracts, complaints, etc.)
- Speak and write both German and English at proficiency Level 4 or higher
- USAREUR driver license
- Be familiar with customary real estate business practices and leasing of housing units on the German economy
- Able to use Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Any interested persons in this position should submit resume, cover letter, and any applicable proof of certification highlighting the above qualifications to Ms. Anna Hug, Business Manager via E-Mail to email@example.com
Posted in: Jobs
3 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!